Contract Cost Reporting
Eliminate manual spreadsheet calculations. Automate contract cost reporting. Decrease the administrative burden of contract management.
Fully Loaded Reporting
Quickly and easily create reports for any time period.
ICAT reads data directly from QuickBooks, automating reporting of direct costs,
allocated indirect costs, and costs vs. project budgets. You can then export any report to Excel.
Track contract costs and provisional billing rates.
Monitor indirect rate variances no less than monthly pursuant to
DFARS 252.242-7006 to ensure you won't owe the government for over-billing,
or need to submit claims for under-billing.
Gain insights and comparative analysis.
Know where your contract costs stand, and see how new work will impact your bottom line,
so you can effectively manage your growing business.
- Indirect Rate Calculation Report
- Contract Cost Report
- Contract Profit and Loss Report
- Indirect Rate Variance Report
- Labor Distribution Report
- Contract Status Report - Labor Format
- Contract Status Report - Cost Type Format
- Contract Status Report - Time & Materials Format
- Provisional Rate Calculation Report
- Labor and Benefits by Employee
- Budget to Actual Summary
- Budget to Actual Detail
- Contract Budget Report
- Contract Budget vs. Actual